Discover & Express Your Gifts in the World
I invite you to consider these questions:
- Have you ever wondered why you are here and what purpose you serve? Have you ever asked, “Is this all there is?”
- Do you feel you are being called to engage in something that will add value and meaning to your life and to the lives of others?
- Is it time to deepen your current work life by exploring how you might do what you do differently?
- Are you ready to manifest your talents and long held dreams even if they don’t match your current work life?
The discovery of our unique gifts and expressing them in the world involves exploring questions of JOY, TALENT, SERVICE, CONGRUENCE and SUPPORT.
Together we can explore if what you are feeling called to do is something which:
- Brings you joy and meaning
- Utilizes your talents and gifts
- Serves others as well as yourself
- Is congruent with how you see yourself
- You have a community of support
“May the light of your soul bless your work with love and warmth of heart. May you see in what you do the beauty of your soul. May the sacredness of what you do bring light and renewal to those who work with you and to those who see and receive your work.”— from For Work by John O'Donohue, The Book of Blessings