Discover & Express Your Gifts in the World
I invite you to consider these questions:
- Have you ever wondered why you are here and what purpose you serve? Have you ever asked, “Is this all there is?”
- Do you feel you are being called to engage in something that will add value and meaning to your life and to the lives of others?
- Is it time to deepen your current work life by exploring how you might do what you do differently?
- Are you ready to manifest your talents and long held dreams even if they don’t match your current work life?
The discovery of our unique gifts and expressing them in the world involves exploring questions of JOY, TALENT, SERVICE, CONGRUENCE and SUPPORT.
Together we can explore if what you are feeling called to do is something which:
- Brings you joy and meaning
- Utilizes your talents and gifts
- Serves others as well as yourself
- Is congruent with how you see yourself
- You have a community of support
“May the light of your soul bless your work with love and warmth of heart. May you see in what you do the beauty of your soul. May the sacredness of what you do bring light and renewal to those who work with you and to those who see and receive your work.”— from For Work by John O'Donohue, The Book of Blessings
Are you ready to meet yourself?
the dalai lama feed
Divine Mystery as Mother:
Discovering the Sacred Feminine Through Archetypes
A Weekend Retreat
Facilitated by Linda Brown
& Marilyn Wolf
August 10-12, 2018
St. Francis Springs Prayer Center
The time for deepening our connection to the Divine Feminine is now! In this weekend retreat, we will create a small, safe container to experience and explore the presence of God the Mother in our lives.
If you attended Linda’s “Spirit in My Life” class or the first Divine Feminine retreat with Linda and Marilyn, this retreat will increase your understanding of and intimacy with God as Mother. If you didn’t attend these, you will be gently guided into the wonder of knowing God as the Feminine.
The map for our exploration will be such questions as:
• What is your own personal “God story”?
• If you merged with the Light of the Mother, what would you become?
• What is your Sacred Name?
August 10 – 12, 2018
Friday afternoon (5:00 pm) until Sunday afternoon (2:00 pm) — Participants will be expected to attend all sessions. Please note that our opening session is at 5:00 pm on Friday afternoon.
Our location for this retreat are the two new beautiful cottages at the St. Francis Center. Please visit their website to see their facility and for directions: www.stfrancissprings.com
Cost – Please read carefully:
For your information, we have separated out the cost of lodging at the St. Francis Center and our own fee so you can see how your money is being allocated to bring this event to you. Please see details below:
Residential Participants in the Cottages:
Per person for both nights – includes all meals
• Shared Room – $180
• Single Room – $240
Hermitages may be available for our participants. These are smaller cottages with 1 bedroom, a kitchen, and a sitting area with a fold-out sofa.
Per person for both nights – includes all meals
• Shared: $220 per person
• Single: $280 per person
Per person for the whole weekend. Includes 4 meals: Dinner on Friday, lunch & dinner on Saturday and lunch on Sunday.
Our Fee: $135 – $175 — You may pay what you wish in this range.
How to Pay:
You will need to pay the full amount in order to hold your place in the retreat, which includes your fee to the St. Francis Center for your lodging and our fee combined.
In other words, Your Lodging or Commuter Fee + Our Fee = Total Cost (1 payment)
• Payment can be made by cash, check or credit card. Please make checks out to Marilyn Wolf. If using a credit card, $3.00 will be added for the processing fee. Please call Marilyn to make arrangements to pay by credit card. 336-601-0823
Please Note: Because space is limited to 15, once you contact Marilyn to say you want to attend, your full payment must be received within a week to hold your space. Thank you for your cooperation with this.
To Register: Email Marilyn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 336-601-0823.
If you email, please put “Divine Mystery” in the subject line. For your registration, please include:
• Your name
• A phone # where you can be reached
• The name of your roommate – They will need to register separately with your name listed as their roommate. If you choose a shared room but do not list a roommate, one will be assigned to you.
• If you desire a single room
Registration Deadline: Monday, July 16
Cancellation Policy: If you cancel before Mon., July 16, you will receive a full refund minus a $30 processing fee. If you cancel after July 16, and we are unable to fill your space, you will forfeit the amount we owe the St. Francis Center which we will still have to pay. If you cancel after July 23, you forfeit your full fee.
Questions? Please feel free to contact Marilyn at email@example.com or 336-601-0823 or Linda at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-707-2851. Either of us will be happy to discuss the retreat with you.